A LITTLE BIT ABOUT iD EXPERIENTIAL…
iD has been creating award winning live marketing experiences to engage consumers and brands since 1994 – we are the UK’s original experiential agency. We deliver the full spectrum of experiential services from brand ambassadors and sampling campaigns through to roadshows and experiential events.
Our staffing division, iD Staffing, is the UK's most respected supplier of brand ambassadors, promotional staff and product demonstrators. We have over 5,000 auditioned staff on our books nationwide and operate the industry benchmark recruitment process – visit www.iDStaffing.com for more info.
We work with some of the UK’s best loved brands including; Britvic, Pepsico, Nestlé, Nespresso, adidas, Alpro soya, Volkswagen, ASUS, Benefit cosmetics, Johnson & Johnson, Elizabeth Arden, Revlon, Procter & Gamble and Beiersdorf to name but a few.
SO, THE ROLE…
This is a rare opportunity to work in a business development position in an established and industry leading staffing division of a multi award winning experiential agency. The role will involve working closely with the Business Development Director and Marketing team to take responsibility for generating new business and responding to inbound briefs for iD Staffing.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for client relationship building, direct response to new quotes & briefs, face to face pitching including document writing and delivering creative marketing campaigns.
- Solid pitch and presentation writing skills
- Strong costing and budgeting skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry and sector
- Exceptional client servicing skills with a strong desire to build personal relationships with clients
- Excellent communication, creative and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and efficient operator
- Previous experience in promotional staffing
- Ambition to learn and develop quickly and take the role to the next level
- Competitive + commission